Keep your child "ready" for school!
Camp ABC enhances handwriting, reading, and gross motor activities in children 5-6 years of age.
- Celebrate Life A special celebration honoring women living with cancer, cancer survivors and their caregivers and family members of former patients.
- Cosmetic Surgery: What You Should Know Learn more to make intelligent choices about a variety of cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Finding Your Core I Learn the basics of all abdominal exercises and how to do them correctly.
- Kegels: What You Need To Know About Your Pelvic Floor Learn how to gain control over your pelvic floor muscles and how to prevent urine leakage, pelvic pain, and other matters.
- Orthopedic Care: What You Should Know Do you have shoulder or elbow pain? Learn the causes and treatment options.
- Osteoporosis and You For women with thin and brittle bones caused by osteoporosis, even the slightest fall can result in fractured or broken bones. Learning how to stay strong, safe, and balanced is the key to living well with osteoporosis.
- Posture 101 Posture 101 is a limited enrollment class to allow for very individualized attention to posture problems. New start date!
Ready Set Jump! Into Preschool
Help your child master pre-writing skills this summer!
Together Everyone Accomplishes More
This eight session program is geared for children in the 2nd through 5th grade who struggle with reading, read below grade level, and/or have dyslexia.
- Weight Loss Surgery: What You Should Know Join us to learn more about the different types of weight loss surgeries and get your questions answered.